Our mission: Connecting New Zealand and Latin American business
Our purpose: Promoting business growth opportunities
The Latin America New Zealand Business Council is an incorporated society formed from the merger of the Mexico/New Zealand and Chile/New Zealand Business Councils. Its affairs are supervised by a Board of Directors elected by Members.
The Council operates independently of the New Zealand Government and is funded privately through membership subscriptions, event income and sponsorship.
- Connect New Zealand and Latin American businesses
- Become a point of reference for people and businesses that have interest in doing business in Latin America
- Organise multi-sector events that are of interest to our members, promote their businesses and provide networking opportunities
- Provide members with up-to-date and timely information relevant to trade with the region, and act in an advisory capacity on issues affecting trade
- Maintain links with New Zealand and Latin American governments to promote and encourage exports and investments
- Promote bilateral and multilateral agreements that encourage joint ventures and technology transfers.