Viva Expeditions & Chimu Adventures launch LANZBC member only discount
BOOK DIRECT WITH VIVA EXPEDITIONS & CHIMU ADVENTURES AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL LAND & CRUISE ARRANGEMENTS (excludes airfares)
Whether you are travelling for business or for leisure Viva & Chimu can help you. They offer NZ’s largest range of Latin America & Antarctica travel options. These include fully flexible, guaranteed itineraries to South America, Central America & Mexico plus cruises to Antarctica.
Viva & Chimu also offer corporate airfares plus incentive group and conference services.
To take advantage of this great offer email Rachel Williams email@example.com or call 09 917 5948.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be made direct with Viva Expeditions or Chimu Adventures.
- Can be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, however some exclusions do apply.
- Applicable for fully paid LANZBC members and their travel companions.
- South America – Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, The Galapagos Islands, Colombia, Venezuela, Suriname, Guyana, French Guayana
- México & Central America – Guatemala, Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, El Salvador
New Zealand largest range of Latin America & Antarctica travel product without a doubt!
- Viva & Chimu can prepare personalised tailor-made itineraries for individuals, couple or groups to anywhere in Latin America. Their team have all travelled extensively and can offer you first-hand knowledge & expertise.
- They can offer anything from 3* - 6*, and prefer to work with unique and charming hotels that enhance people experience which travelling.
- Viva & Chimu can offer excursions on a shared basis or on a private basis. Unlike others our shared tours are English speaking only and limited to a max on 20 people (no large coaches).
- They have access to a range of transport including plane, train, bus, boat, bike …
- Viva & Chimu cater to special interests i.e. hikers, photographers, families, farmers, bird watchers … the list is endless, but every tour is designed to be a perfect fit for the traveller.
- Just tell them how long you want to travel for, how you like to travel, when you want to go … and we can plan the rest for you
SMALL GROUP TOURS
- Viva & Chimu have 11 group tours in South America, with 54 departures each year. These are our own tours that we operate ourselves.
- Viva & Chimu have their own Discovery tours which show clients the highlights of South America & our Overland Expeditions that offer an in-depth look at regions such as Patagonia or Northern Argentina.
- All of their group trips are designed for the mature traveller with most people being in their 50’s, 60’s or early 70’s.
- Viva & Chimu are also in partnership with the Intrepid Group so offer Intrepid, Peregrine or Geckos group tours for you.
- They also cater to private groups such as sports teams, hiking clubs, incentive groups …
SMALL SHIP CRUISING
- Antarctica – Viva & Chimu work with all ships travelling to the frozen continent. And they have our own exclusive charter cruises. They offer cruise ex NZ & Australia, and also cruises ex South America. Both traditional cruises and fly-cruises. By having the most extensive range they are able to look across all offering to find the best match for your clients, all at the best price on the market.
- Galapagos Islands – Viva & Chimu are contracted with over 70 ships in the Galapagos so can certainly find great options for your clients from Budget to Luxury, 3 days – 15 days. They also offer Island Hopping packages.
- Patagonia – Viva & Chimu work with both Cruceros Australis & Skorpios who offer cruising through Patagonia.
- Amazon River Cruising – In Brazil, Peru & Ecuador. With a large number of ships of varying sizes and categories.
- Panama Canal – Partial or full transits of the canal.
- Other – With their partners they also offer Cuba cruising, west coast of South America cruises and more ….
- Viva & Chimu can book flights
- Or they can help you by guiding your team as to which flights will work best for your trip
WHY VIVA & CHIMU ARE DIFFERENT
From owning their own hotels, and being invested in their ground operations to the vast amount of first-hand experience their team possesses you will see they are much more than a middle man, they are New Zealand's leading provider of corporate and leisure travel to Latin America & the Polar regions.
Learn more – visit www.vivaexpeditions.com
This entry was posted on 28 Sep 2018Back